Breastfeeding is a learned skill – like riding a bike, it’s much more efficient than walking, but don’t tell that to a child that falls and scrapes their knees the first 20 times.
We need someone to run behind us, encourage us, problem solve and troubleshoot. And the harder it is, the more we need help.
As a certified breastfeeding peer counsellor and breastfeeding educator, I can help by phone or in person. No question is too small, no situation too complex.
I am connected with every breastfeeding support in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph. If you need “one stop shopping” 😉 for breastfeeding, I can get you the help you need.
And if what you need is a free local support I can connect you to that too!
- Initial Phone and email consults are always free.
- In-person breastfeeding services generally start at $30 an hour
- A $10 home or hospital visit rate applies. (May be waved for subsequent home visits).
- A “pack” of 4 home hours may be purchased for $100. These hours can then be used in any arrangement of hour or hour and a half blocks that you would like.
- Postpartum Lactation Doula contracts start at $250 for 4 weeks flat rate, contracts can be customized for length of services, intensity of support etc.