Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum
Breastfeeding, Parenting, and Sleep Counselling in and around the Region of Waterloo, Ontario
My name is Maria Andrusiak Morland, and I have been counselling parents full-time for the past 10 years. I hold a degree in English Rhetoric and Technical Communications from the University of Waterloo, with a minor in Computer Science, an option in Cognitive Science (with a specialty in sleep), and a focus on Sexuality, Marriage and Family.
I am trained as a birth, postpartum doula, and certified as a breastfeeding and fertility awareness counsellor I support mothers as a birth and labour doula attending pregnancy, labour, birth and the postpartum period, I give hands-on lactation support and assistance, and postpartum care. I also do one on one in-home and in-clinic hourly consulting on pre-pregnancy concerns, pregnancy decisions, birth choices, lactation help, sleep education, parenting guidance, and all other postpartum assistance.
What do you need…?
- A Birth and Labour Doula
- Pregnancy and Pre-pregnancy consulting
- A Postpartum Doula and Post-Birth Care Management
- A Lactation Doula and Breastfeeding Peer Counselling
- Sleep Education and Peer Counselling
- Parenting Guidance
- Fertility Awareness and Natural Family Planning Education
- Someone to discuss your previous birth experience with?
- Some one to talk to about anything birth or parenting related?
“Maria is knowledgeable, caring and
compassionate. Exactly what a birthing mother needs.” –
The Womanly Art
Services in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and Surrounding Areas